In need of a quick, simple recipe that’s going to win over everyone with a sweet tooth? No, I’m not talking cookies. I’m talking fat bombs! This recipe includes cinnamon, cardamom and coconut, and hails from Diet Doctor. It hits all your main points – a nice sweet rush with a hit of good fats – and won’t leave anyone feeling completely stuffed.
- unsalted butter
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ground cardamom (green)
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- Bring the butter to room temperature.
- Roast the shredded coconut carefully until they turn a little brown. This will create a delicious flavor, but you can skip this if you want. Let cool.
- Mix together butter, half of the shredded coconut and spices in a bowl.
- Form into walnut-sized balls with two teaspoons. Roll in the rest of the shredded coconut.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
Leave a Reply