Summer’s nearly over and that means one thing: time to dust off the crockpot. What better way to get the slow cooker going again than with a fall classic, beef stew. It’s hearty, it’s packed full of nutrition and… well, what more do you need? This one hails from the keto folks over at Wicked Stuffed.
- 1.5lbs beef stew meat – typically diced
- 2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chilli mix – pre-packaged or one you make yourself.
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- salt (to taste)
- Turn your crockpot on to high.
- Add all ingredients and mix.
- Cook for 6 hours on high.
- After 6 hours, break up meat with a fork and pull apart within the crockpot.
- If you think it needs salt, now is the time to add it to your taste.
- Then, cook for two hours on low and enjoy!
Leave a Reply