This light plate is perfect for summer evenings. When the idea of a hot meal is the last thing on your mind, give this a try. Pull this delicious Italian antipasto salad together in no time at all, for a single dinner or for a yummy barbecue side dish. Thanks to the folks at Cook Eat Paleo for this fantastic recipe!
- 1 large head or 2 hearts romaine, chopped
- 4 ounces prosciutto cut in strips
- 4 ounces salami or pepperoni cubed
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1/2 cup olives, mix of black and green
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss together with a dressing of your choice!
Leave a Reply